Remodel & Renovate in 95051 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tina Lam, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Tina Lam answered:
Do I need a permit to renovate my kitchen, in Santa Clara?
I wouldn't want to contradict what the city requires, so I'd recommend going with a licensed general contractor who'll let you know if permits are necessary. Generally, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 3, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 95051
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > Santa Clara > 95051 > Remodel & Renovate in 95051
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer