Foreclosure in 94707 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gilbert Rich…,  in Santa Clara County, CA
Gilbert Richards answered:
I signed a home loan for a friend of mine with bad credit. I am the sole holder of the loan. Is there any way to get my name off this loan?
The only way is to do a sale or refinance the property in her name. Now being that she is making payments it will help but she will need to come up with a down payment and you need to m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 2, 2010 Foreclosure in 94707
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Berkeley > 94707 > Foreclosure in 94707
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer