Property Q&A in 94601 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mamuluk, Renter in Oakland, CA
Mamuluk asked:
Ii would like to know if the lease of these apartments allow subletting. --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 4, 2014 Property Q&A in 94601
John & Janis…, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John & Janis Arendsen answered:
My parents are retired and their income is limited. Can I add my name to refinance their house when my name is not on the title? no current mortgage
This could be risky business as you would be leveraging your own credit availability and could have difficulty purchasing another home or anything requiring borrowing money and having t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 28, 2011 Property Q&A in 94601
Ivan Diaz, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
Ivan Diaz answered:
Can I add my name to the title of my parents' home for refinancing purposes? Home has no mortgage, only a small equity loan. Any issues with?
Great answers below, there are definitely options! Certainly cash out is more restrictive to seasoning.

Ivan Diaz
Home Mortgage Consultant
(415) 271- 7740 direct/cell
Idiaz@harbor ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 28, 2011 Property Q&A in 94601
Kamal Randha…, Real Estate Pro in El Sobrante, CA
Kamal Randhawa answered:
Property in foreclosure and there is a Trustee's Deed Upon Sales recorded in county recorder office. Is it a deed or a ownership transfer?
Hello Joe,

I'm sorry to say they have officially foreclosed on your property. I'm not sure if this is the outcome you were looking for but it has now been finalized. I wi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 28, 2011 Property Q&A in 94601
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Oakland > 94601 > Property Q&A in 94601
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer