Home Selling in 94566 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alex Greer, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Alex Greer answered:
How Can The Buyer Get The Loan From The Bank When The Condo That Seller Willing To Sell Have The Litigation All Locations : Advice?
Depends on the type of litigation.

I do not check replies, so if you have a comment or question email me here:

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
408-352-51 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 14, 2016 Home Selling in 94566
Cindy Davis, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Cindy Davis answered:
How do I input Open house information?
Honestly? Trulia is a very tough site for adding, editing and deleting information. I have been using facebook, craigslist, backpage and other sites, as well as my listing to advertise ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 23, 2015 Home Selling in 94566
Kim Carnagey, Real Estate Pro in Cedar Park, TX
Kim Carnagey answered:
How do I list home on Trulia? For sale by owner?
Trulia does not allow homeowners to list their own homes on there site.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 14, 2015 Home Selling in 94566
Antonio Prado, Real Estate Pro in San Mateo, CA
Antonio Prado answered:
Am I legally obligated to a buyer's realtor if I'm selling my own home?
Hello dvdvarenne,

I hope all is well.

My best advice is to get a Real Estate attorney to help you with the process should you decide to sell on your own to avoid unnecessary head ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 17, 2015 Home Selling in 94566
John Juarez, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
John Juarez answered:
Cooperative Short Sale after Chapter 7 Discharge

Keep in mind that you are talking about two different events. They are linked but they are separate.

One is the reporting of the forgiveness of debt done to the IRS by your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013 Home Selling in 94566
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Pleasanton > 94566 > Home Selling in 94566
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer