General Area in 94551 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Gina Rodrigu…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Gina Rodrigues answered:
how do I get a parcel no. on my property
If you are in Livermore, you can access this from the Alameda County Assessor's Office web site:

Click on Assessor's Maps from the menu on the left and ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Aug 23, 2013 General Area in 94551
Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
where do I get a parcel number?
Visit your local courthouse records.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 16, 2013 General Area in 94551
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
What is the average time on market for this area?
Joseph you may want to email or call some local agents in your area. They can easily pull the DOM from the MLS for your area.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 27, 2012 General Area in 94551
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Linda Neff, Agent in Castro Valley
Linda Neff
Castro Valley
Cindi Hagley, Broker in San Ramon
Cindi Hagley
San Ramon
Carl Medford, Agent in Fremont
Carl Medford
Donovan Morrison, Agent in Tracy, CA
Donovan Morrison
Tracy, CA
Home > California > Alameda County > Livermore > 94551 > General Area in 94551
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer