94544 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kelly Pessis, Real Estate Pro in Malibu, CA
Kelly Pessis answered:
Selling investment property with Section 8 tenant occupancy. What should be my first step?
I am not sure of the question, what is your concern? Disclosure of which units are section 8 followed by a tenant estoppel cert in escrow is what you need to do procedurally. The new ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 29, 2015 Home Selling in 94544
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Virginia Beach, VA
Christopher Fritts answered:
Hello, I'm looking for a live / work place for rent in Hayward
Contact a local real estate professional in the Hayward area who can assist you.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 29, 2015 For Rent in 94544
Tony Grech, Real Estate Pro in Southfield, MI
Tony Grech answered:
My wife and I are thinking about purchasing an investment property along with a good friend of mine. The idea is that my friend Zack would pay the dow
All 3 of you would need to go on the loan, because you cannot receive a gift for the down payment on an investment property. So as far as the interest rate goes, it would be based off t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 12, 2015 Investment Properties in 94544
Randy and Vi…, Real Estate Pro in Punta Gorda, FL
Randy and Vicki Biehl answered:
is it possible to get a mobile home loan?
That's all going to depend on the loan amount and the region of the Country. Here in SW Florida we have only a hand full of banks that will lend on mobile homes and there are minimum lo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 7, 2014 Home Buying in 94544
The Medford…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
The Medford Team answered:
What is the downfall of the Citylift Program?
CityLift is a great program, but does have a few weaknesses as well:

1. Like any government program, CityLift has condition requirements.

2. The timeframe required to close can b ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013 Home Buying in 94544
Dawn Rivera, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Dawn Rivera answered:
Is it hard to get a loan on a fixer upper and a conversion house?
Hi Dungloan, I have a good friend who has been a mortgage broker for over 30 years and if you would like to contact her let me know i will forward her contact info to you....Dawn
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012 Home Buying in 94544
Jesse Crum, Real Estate Pro in Newark, CA
Jesse Crum answered:
Can you back out on a foreclosed house once the seller accepted your offer?
Sure, you have your seventeen day contingency period that starts when your offer is accepted by the seller. Typically you have three of these contingencies that you would normally sign ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 9, 2012 Home Buying in 94544
Pacita Dimac…, Real Estate Pro in Oakland, CA
Pacita Dimacali answered:
When it is a foreclosed house, the comp and the listed price is off $60 to 80K (the house is listed at $195, comp said at $265 to $275) offer at 20K?
Never base your offer price on the list price. The list price is merely a starting point, and it all depends on what the bank/agent uses as a pricing strategy.

Some will price the pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012 Home Buying in 94544
dungloan1998, Home Buyer in Hayward, CA
dungloan1998 answered:
Wanting to buy a house in Hayward
You could go to these website to see if what you are looking for around this area.


It ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 25, 2012 General Area in 94544
Pacita Dimac…, Real Estate Pro in Oakland, CA
Pacita Dimacali answered:
We just had a short sale like couple of months ago. Can we get our name on a title of a house that we helped bought for our parents?
A property owner may add anyone on title --- it doesn't matter if the other person is a relative or not.

Adding your name on title doesn't mean you're also on the loan. If the proper ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012 Home Buying in 94544
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I am currently renting a condo found out the my landlord went into foreclosure and the place was sold at auction. What are my rights.?
Do you have a lease in place, if so you may wish to have an attorney specializing in real estate review it, most professionals do offer a free consultaion. Without a lease, there may no ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 14, 2010 Foreclosure in 94544
Jose Diaz, Real Estate Pro in Hayward CA 94544, CA
Jose Diaz answered:
How Can I Short Sale While Still Making Payments???
JG. Let me know if you still need short sale advise. My office in Fairway Park in the 94544 zip code. I specialize in short sales and have7 short sales in the 94544 zip code currently.. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 19, 2010 Home Selling in 94544
Serena Russe…, Real Estate Pro in FREMONT, CA
Serena Russell answered:
hi just wanted to know the list price on this property before it was sold for $306,000
Hello Dee,

Let me know if you are interested in homes in Hayward. There are many choices in this price range, however I must caution you that some homes are not in move-in condition ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 5, 2008 Home Selling in 94544
Charles,  in Hayward, CA
Charles answered:
How can i found out, as a potential tenant, if the property is going thru foreclosure process?
1. Once you've been accepted by the landlord as a tenant you can explain your (justifiable) concern to your new landlord as ask to be allowed to contact his lender to determine the stan ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 24, 2008 General Area in 94544
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
The Hagley Group answered:
what happens when the owner foreclose on a property that's currently being rented and paid 6mos ahead?
Do you know for sure the home is in foreclosure? Have you tried asking the owner for a refund? I would think small claims court is your best bet if they refuse. Good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 23, 2008 General Area in 94544
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Hayward > 94544
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer