Rental Basics in 94536 : Advice

change location

cancel or


John Juarez, Real Estate Pro in Newark, CA
John Juarez answered:
property not a legal rental unit but upper duplex of parent's home,a relative pays $200 to live there.need to increase the amount given to my parents.
The members of your family who are involved should be able to work this out.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 17, 2012 Rental Basics in 94536
John DL Aren…, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John DL Arendsen answered:
if a person pays rent to a non legfal
More info please. Don't have much to go on here.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012 Rental Basics in 94536
Carl Medford, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Carl Medford answered:
if someone lives in a non rental unit and refuses to pay an increase of "rent" how can they be made to move? no contacts or rental agreements
If the suite is not legal and the person living there has no lease agreement, then it is possible they may be classified as a lodger instead of a tenant. In the case of a single lodger ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012 Rental Basics in 94536
Andy, Other/Just Looking in California
Andy answered:
how do I eviction notice to a tenat who is not paying rent?

You posted this question ten months ago. How is your eviction?

0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 15, 2010 Rental Basics in 94536
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Bryan Van Heusen, Agent in Fremont
Bryan Van Heusen
Debra Ahn, Agent in Los Altos, CA
Debra Ahn
Los Altos, CA
Home > California > Alameda County > Fremont > 94536 > Rental Basics in 94536
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer