Home Selling in 94533 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
if lender sell my house less amout than what i own do i have to pay taxes
Very good answers below, particularly the one that suggests talking with a CPA.
The truth is that you have an obligation. If you want to sell your home for less than your owe, you sti ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 25, 2010 Home Selling in 94533
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Solano County > Fairfield > 94533 > Home Selling in 94533
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer