How To... in 94513 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jane Grant, Real Estate Pro in Aguanga, CA
Jane Grant answered:
how do I get the tax assessment?
If you are speaking about having your property re-assessed then here is the website and links to the forms you will need to fill out. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 9, 2010 How To... in 94513
Richard Leci…,  in Tucson, AZ
Richard Lecinski answered:
the purchase of my house was contingent upon the seller replacing a salt cell for the pool. At closing he said it was ordered and provided an
Did you talk with your agent and him to the sellers agent? Money actually should have been held out at the closing by the title company in order to be sure the work was completed. But ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 23, 2009 How To... in 94513
Leilani Souza, Real Estate Pro in Lincoln, NE
Leilani Souza answered:
How do you deal with a breach of ciontract?
My first step would be to discuss this with your real estate agent. He/she can hopefully explain the delay and/or talk to the seller's agent for an update to find out why escrow ha ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Sep 10, 2009 How To... in 94513
John Doe, Other/Just Looking in Somewhere
John Doe answered:
how to complain to premier asset services about a realtor who represents them?
Complaints should go to the agents broker. The seller will not speak to you directly.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2008 How To... in 94513
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Contra Costa County > Brentwood > 94513 > How To... in 94513
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer