94304 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mindy, Home Owner in 94306
Mindy answered:
How do you find out what school district you are in? Are they flexible- could I send my child to Gun or los Altos high school?
I live in Palo Alto, therefore I will provide the information on Palo Alto Unified School District aka PAUSD. In theory, it is possible to transfer schools since there is a "process" de ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 14, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 94304
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer