Property Q&A in 94301 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terri Vellios, Real Estate Pro in Campbell, CA
Terri Vellios answered:
How do I change a title from SFR detached condo to SFR detached residence?
Why do you want to change it? Is it the only property with that zoning? Or other there other "condos" in the same community? This will determine if there is a change. The zoning/plo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 16, 2014 Property Q&A in 94301
Louis Stone-…,  in Santa Clara County, CA
Louis Stone-collonge answered:
what's the best thing to do if I don't qualify for modification or refinance due to creditbut cant afford to keep my house
These are ALL good answers!!

When thinking of your mortgage you only have three real choices:

1) Keep paying (get current on payments, loan modification, etc.)
2) Sell (short sa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 1, 2010 Property Q&A in 94301
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > Palo Alto > 94301 > Property Q&A in 94301
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer