How To... in 94124 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Natasha Lovas, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Natasha Lovas answered:
how to prove my case on the city for the taxes (the diference in the value)?
I don't see why your payment has increased by $300. That doesn't sound right to me. If your purchase price was $360k, your annual taxes would have been $4104. If the City believes th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 8, 2009 How To... in 94124
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Francisco County > San Francisco > 94124 > How To... in 94124
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer