How To... in 93535 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dyanna,  in California
Dyanna answered:
i served my tenants with a pay rent or quit on oct. 16th. They have not attemped contact yet . whats next?
Luie you are about 25 days behind. You should really hire an eviction attorney to evict your tenants. Right now the courts are swamped and it is taking longer to set court dates. A noti ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 12, 2008 How To... in 93535
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Lancaster > 93535 > How To... in 93535
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer