Using Trulia in 93312 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kim Glass, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Kim Glass answered:
I would like to update the picture of my house that shows up on trulia when you search for it.
Hi Rshinto,

In order to troubleshoot this issue we'll need some more specific information - e.g. which listing are you attempting to edit.

Please give our Customer Service team a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 18, 2012 Using Trulia in 93312
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Kern County > Bakersfield > 93312 > Using Trulia in 93312
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer