Foreclosure in 93035 : Advice

change location

cancel or


J.R. Thrasher, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
J.R. Thrasher answered:
Buying a short sale and the seller filed for BK. how does this work?
You either have to wait for the bankruptcy to be discharged or get permission from the trustee/judge to move forward with the sale. Even with permission some banks will still not move f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 24, 2013 Foreclosure in 93035
Ted Mackel, Real Estate Pro in 93065
Ted Mackel answered:
We stopped paying the HOA when we placed our house on shortsale last year, Until now we are getting bill statement from the association, of course

Here are some of the things you need to consider.

Both the you and the property are liable for unpaid dues if there was an assessment Lien filed. If an assessment lien was fil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 11, 2009 Foreclosure in 93035
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Chris Chin, Broker in Ventura
Chris Chin
Home > California > Ventura County > Oxnard > 93035 > Foreclosure in 93035
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer