Using Trulia in 92880 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Melissa Wigg…, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX
Melissa Wiggans answered:
Details regarding my home are wrong, how do I get them amended and so that he home details are accurate and my home value is correctly assessed.
The information is generally taken directly from tax records. You likely need to contact them directly.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 24, 2015 Using Trulia in 92880
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Corona > 92880 > Using Trulia in 92880
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer