Property Q&A in 92804 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Chris Doering, Other/Just Looking in Garden Grove, CA
Chris Doering answered:
where do I get the floor plans for the house I live in?
In southern California type the word truplans into Yahoo or Google. This should lead you to the site which has 90% of all the CAD plans available in both .DWG and PDF file extensions.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014 Property Q&A in 92804
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Orange County > Anaheim > 92804 > Property Q&A in 92804
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer