Financing in 92571 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Claudia Mull…, Real Estate Pro in
Claudia Muller Gravelle answered:
can I refinance my mortgage?
Conventional mortgages (Fannie Mae loan) require four years.
Jumbo loans require 7 years.
FHA will allow you to finance after 3.
VA after 2.
FHA requires mortgage insurance, so if y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 3, 2016 Financing in 92571
Michael  Woo…, Real Estate Pro in Corona, CA
Michael Woods answered:
do you have rent to own and low programs?
Sorry forgot to add the lender Amerifirst - Al Rodriguez 949-903-1959 ask for him as its the mechanic not the shop that gets your car fixed right.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013 Financing in 92571
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Perris > 92571 > Financing in 92571
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer