Home Selling in 92507 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sheryl Drake, Real Estate Pro in Riverside, CA
Sheryl Drake answered:
how do you clear a lean when the lean holder(Co) nolonger exsists?
I recommend that you call a Title Company (Ticor, First American) - Ask to speak with a Title Officer. Supply the address of the home and they will pull the lien/s and tell you how t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 4, 2014 Home Selling in 92507
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Riverside > 92507 > Home Selling in 92507
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer