Foreclosure in 92405 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jerry Current, Real Estate Pro in Pasadena, CA
Jerry Current answered:
Short sale vs Trustee sale does one trump the other?
Has the property in question actually gone to sale yet? If not, then it probably means the bank is working with the homeowner to complete the short sale approval. The bank will contin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 8, 2011 Foreclosure in 92405
Chris Jensen,  in Pleasanton, CA
Chris Jensen answered:
I want to give my rental property back to the bank it has two moryages
this is not "Legal Advice" However I do work for an attorney and Im a Legal Assistant/Realtor.

A couple of things to consider:

1: Have you tried to modify your loa ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Dec 15, 2010 Foreclosure in 92405
Steven Ornel…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Steven Ornellas answered:
Vacant rental property not re-affirmed in bankruptcy filing. Now bank wants to talk to us re: deed in lieu of foreclosure. Advice please.

Like you, many Realtors and mortgage professionals are completely at a loss for words regarding how ineffectual and frustrating the whole loan mod program(s) h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 20, 2010 Foreclosure in 92405
Bob Movin-On,  in Hartford, CT
Bob Movin-On answered:
can I deduct the deposit I made on house purchase if house goes into foreclosure?
No your deposit is not deductible.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 12, 2010 Foreclosure in 92405
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Bernardino County > San Bernardino > 92405 > Foreclosure in 92405
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer