Rental Basics in 92262 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jackson Will…, Home Buyer in Provo, UT
Jackson Willis answered:
if a tenant pluggs up sink who pays for the plumber?
You will have to look into the lease for this answer. Sometimes it is stated in a lease that the landlord covers things like this. If it isn't covered in the lease, then it would likely ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 14, 2015 Rental Basics in 92262
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Palm Springs > 92262 > Rental Basics in 92262
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer