Remodel & Renovate in 92120 : Advice

change location

cancel or


John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John Arendsen answered:
how do i get a permit to turn my detached garage into a small studio apt? its about 450 sq ft already wired for electricity
Right now San Diego County as a whole supports Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's), granny flats, casitas, room additions and in some cases garage conversions. However, you really need to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 2, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in 92120
Sinead McAll…, Real Estate Pro in Oceanside, CA
Sinead McAllister answered:
how much of a tax increase will I incur in an 80,000. improvement
If you are just remodeling and not adding, there is a chance that you will not be reassessed. I would need to know the specifics of your improvement. Otherwise, it depends on what area ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in 92120
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
ARTUR URBANSKI, Broker in Burlingame, CA
Burlingame, CA
Bruce Lynn, Broker in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn
Coppell, TX
Cindi Hagley, Broker in Pleasanton, CA
Cindi Hagley
Pleasanton, CA
Deborah Madey, Agent in Red Bank, NJ
Deborah Madey
Red Bank, NJ
Don Tepper, Agent in Fairfax, VA
Don Tepper
Fairfax, VA
Home > California > San Diego County > San Diego > 92120 > Remodel & Renovate in 92120
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer