Rentals in 91911 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Maria Esparza, Real Estate Pro in Chula Vista, CA
Maria Esparza answered:
I want to open a day care but I need to rent a house do I need a special permit from the person who own the house?
Hi Hanna,
You do not need a special permit from the landlord. However, before renting the house, I suggest you talk to him/her about your intentions. Sometimes, they will require a la ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 15, 2012 Rentals in 91911
Debra Haas, Other/Just Looking in San Diego, CA
Debra Haas answered:
hi im looking to rent in chula vista ca, we are looking for a single family home 2/3 bed and from $1000-1400/mo do u have any listigs in the area
We have 3BR/1BA home with large yard on quiet street in Clairemont area, San Diego. $1600-$1800/month includes water (depending upon size of family). Contact me if interested.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 11, 2010 Rentals in 91911
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Yolanda Cruz Woo, Agent in Scripps Ranch, San D...
Yolanda Cruz Woo
Scripps Ranch, San D...
City Consulting Group, Agent in San Diego
City Consulting Group
San Diego
Dawn Lewis, Agent in 92130
Dawn Lewis
Dan J Smith, Agent in San Diego
Dan J Smith
San Diego
Home > California > San Diego County > Chula Vista > 91911 > Rentals in 91911
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer