Home Selling in 91773 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alex Montelo…, Real Estate Pro in Seal Beach, CA
Alex Montelongo, Broker & Associates answered:
How can I update the facts about my home? Permitted addition of square feet, # of bedrooms is incorrect, etc.
If you check with the county assessors office and make the corrections with them... It should reflect on all of the internet portals as they get their info from those records. Those rec ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 20, 2015 Home Selling in 91773
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > San Dimas > 91773 > Home Selling in 91773
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer