Property Q&A in 91362 : Advice

change location

cancel or


bfornatoro, Real Estate Pro in Thousand Oaks, CA
bfornatoro asked:
how do I get wrong listed info changed? 134 Meagan Place #2 91362
2 bedroom 2 bath
970 square feet
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 4, 2015 Property Q&A in 91362
Victoria Bla…, Home Buyer in Calabasas, CA
Victoria Blake asked:
can you please send me photos of the interior whenever you send me these homes that just sold. i hate the dial of exteriors. send to and is this house in WLV or TO?

This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 20, 2014 Property Q&A in 91362
sregier01, Home Buyer in Westlake Village, CA
sregier01 asked:
We purchased our home in Sept. 2013, but there are still photos of the home on Trulia. How do you remove photos of your home from the Trulia website? --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 25, 2014 Property Q&A in 91362
Bruce Lacey, Renter in New York, NY
Bruce Lacey asked:
What lease terms are you willing to accept, 6 months, 1 year ? --
This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 28, 2014 Property Q&A in 91362
Lance R King, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Lance R King answered:
Can I claim adverse possession in CA if the homeowners are deceased and I've paid the property taxes for over 10 years while residing in the?
Most likely as the statute for adverse possession requires 5 years, assuming you have met the other conditions. I would post here asking for a local recommendation for a real estate att ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 27, 2011 Property Q&A in 91362
Barry Shapiro, Real Estate Pro in Camarillo, CA
Barry Shapiro answered:
Fraud in forclosure proceeding how do i file a lis pendance to stop forclosure
Call an attorney for answers to your legal questions.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 8, 2011 Property Q&A in 91362
Bonnie Sterl…, Real Estate Pro in Simi Valley, CA
Bonnie Sterling answered:
Can the bank foreclose my property if i put a lis pendens?
Good Morning, Barry is right, you defintely need legal advice. If you need a referral to a real estate attorney, please contact me for one. Otherwise, I would refer back to your divorce ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 11, 2009 Property Q&A in 91362
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
ARTUR URBANSKI, Broker in Burlingame, CA
Burlingame, CA
Bruce Lynn, Broker in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn
Coppell, TX
Cindi Hagley, Broker in Pleasanton, CA
Cindi Hagley
Pleasanton, CA
Deborah Madey, Agent in Red Bank, NJ
Deborah Madey
Red Bank, NJ
Don Tepper, Agent in Fairfax, VA
Don Tepper
Fairfax, VA
Home > California > Ventura County > Thousand Oaks > 91362 > Property Q&A in 91362
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer