Home Selling in 91342 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Arpad Racz, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Arpad Racz answered:
I want to sell my home through the first realtor that brings me a qualified buyer. Is that possible?
Please review the "Open Listing" method if you like.

Kind regards,

0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 12, 2015 Home Selling in 91342
Mifra211, Home Buyer in Sylmar, CA
Mifra211 answered:
on a deed of trust sale and seller carry back, does the buyer go on title before the note is paid?
yes , absolutely.. you hold the note and can foreclose if buyer defaults. if he pays he gets a reconveyance deed. You are the bank.

M Gutierrez
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012 Home Selling in 91342
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Sylmar > 91342 > Home Selling in 91342
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer