Property Q&A in 91301 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeannie Whee…, Real Estate Pro in Calabasas, CA
Jeannie Wheeler asked:
my sold listing says I represented the buyer not the seller, how do i change that? 30509 sandtrap dr. agoura ca

This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 14, 2014 Property Q&A in 91301
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Agoura Hills > 91301 > Property Q&A in 91301
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer