91207 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Lee Goade, Real Estate Pro in Hendersonville, TN
Lee Goade answered:
We are buying a home in Glendale, California. The problem is, there is a large room above the garage that does not have a permit. What should we do?

Being a former So. Cal resident and G/C, I suggest the following:

#1. You do need proper Buyer representation from a Local Realtor to guide you through all areas of any pu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 16, 2011 Home Buying in 91207
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Five Star Real Estate..., Agent in North Hollywood
Five Star Real Estate...
North Hollywood
Brad Korb, Agent in Burbank, CA
Brad Korb
Burbank, CA
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer