How To... in 91104 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sarkis Aleks…, Real Estate Pro in Pasadena, CA
Sarkis Aleksanian answered:
A listing agent didn't give my higher offer to the seller because he reps the other buyer. How do I register a complaint?
You have a right to request a formal rejection of your offer by the seller. There is a place on the signature page of the C.A. R. Offer where a seller can reject an offer in writing. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 16, 2012 How To... in 91104
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Pasadena > 91104 > How To... in 91104
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer