Home Ownership in 90620 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ingrid Ski R…, Real Estate Pro in Mission Viejo, CA
Ingrid Ski Realtor answered:
Can an Existing unpermitted addition be Grandfatherd in, if built over 55 years ago?
Yes, the best thing to do is to talk with the building dept. By making any additions you may have to update it to the codes they have now.. Talk to the city and if not satisfied, ta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 1, 2013 Home Ownership in 90620
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Orange County > Buena Park > 90620 > Home Ownership in 90620
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer