Property Q&A in 90403 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Elizabeth So…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
Elizabeth Sorgen answered:
Do foreigners qualify for a USA permanent resident status if they own some US real estate property?
Hi George,
Yes. Foreign investors qualify to apply for USA residency when they invest $500,000 USD in real estate and establish a business that would create employment. I work with f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 27, 2012 Property Q&A in 90403
Kathleen (Ka…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Kathleen (Kat) Becker answered:
I want to verify that a listing is legit, the email i got back appears fraudulent and the rent is low. the listing is 849 22nd street Santa
Hi Jeff:

Where did you find this listing? What is the property address? It has been my experience that many rentals that are posted on with low rents, requiring you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 14, 2012 Property Q&A in 90403
Heather Paul, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
Heather Paul answered:
In California:Can the HOA ban owner or tenant from using the condo amenities if HOA dues are delinquent ?
Hello Donistheo, as Kathleen mentioned, I would check your HOA rules "your CC & R's", these govern all rules regarding the HOA, if you are buying a condo or property ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 7, 2011 Property Q&A in 90403
Megan Whalen, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
Megan Whalen answered:
I am trying to find out what the value of my condominium was in April 2008, can you help me?
Happy to help. Call for an evaluation.

Megan Whalen
Gibson International
11538 San Vicente Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 2, 2009 Property Q&A in 90403
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Santa Monica > 90403 > Property Q&A in 90403
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer