Home Insurance in 90278 : Advice

change location

cancel or


J.R. Thrasher, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
J.R. Thrasher answered:
Are "inactive" HOAs required to carry master policy insurance for the common area?
You would have to formally dissolve the HOA, which is probably not a good idea as you have an "undivided interest" with the other owner. You are trying to save a couple of $$$ but it co ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 Home Insurance in 90278
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Ellis Posner, Agent in Redondo Beach
Ellis Posner
Redondo Beach
Blake Roberts, Agent in Manhattan Beach
Blake Roberts
Manhattan Beach
Lisa Sosson Stodder, Agent in Redondo Beach
Lisa Sosson Stodder
Redondo Beach
Home > California > Los Angeles County > Redondo Beach > 90278 > Home Insurance in 90278
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer