Using Trulia in 90275 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rich Reed, Real Estate Pro in Arcadia, CA
Rich Reed answered:
How can I request update of the house fact as an owner when your site does not allow me to do it?
Fill out an ASSR-129 PROPERTY DATA CHANGE REQUEST form on the Los Angeles County Assessor site.
The assessor may send someone out to v ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 8, 2016 Using Trulia in 90275
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Rancho Palos Verdes > 90275 > Using Trulia in 90275
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer