Home Buying in 90275 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Diam…, Real Estate Pro in Rolling Hills Estates,...
Michael Diamond answered:
is there a way to get around the 30 day notice in a month to month rental? what do you do if you want to move?
Sometimes the Landlord may be willing to waive the 30 day requirement. Regardless you need to give him your 30 day notice in writing and then speak to him and see how it goes.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 22, 2010 Home Buying in 90275
Rebecca Cham…, Real Estate Pro in Palos Verdes Estates,...
Rebecca Chambliss answered:
What's the single family outlook on the PV penisula?
The market has been picking up and rates dipped below 5% today, so I have been seeing multiple offers on my PV and RPV listings.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 10, 2009 Home Buying in 90275
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Wendy Sun, Broker in Rancho Palos Verdes,...
Wendy Sun
Rancho Palos Verdes,...
Jonathan Rodriguez, Broker in Rolling Hills
Jonathan Rodriguez
Rolling Hills
Ellis Posner, Agent in Redondo Beach
Ellis Posner
Redondo Beach
Teresa Volman, Agent in 90275
Teresa Volman
Home > California > Los Angeles County > Rancho Palos Verdes > 90275 > Home Buying in 90275
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer