Foreclosure in 90045 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Daryl & Brig…, Real Estate Pro in Garden City, KS
Daryl & Briget Urban answered:
I had a contract on a house that was in a "short sale" process, the bank foreclosed on the property, how can I make the bank an offer to on
Option 1. You can wait until after the redemption period (6months in MI.) it will be listed with an REO listing agent.
Option2. You can find out when the sheriff sale will take place, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 8, 2010 Foreclosure in 90045
Perry Hender…, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
Perry Henderson answered:
Rule of Thumb When Making An Offer?
The only rule of thumb I can think of is don't offer more than you can pay. Other than that, its a shot in the dark based on whatever and whenever people want.
3 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 5, 2007 Foreclosure in 90045
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90045 > Foreclosure in 90045
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer