Foreclosure in 90039 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


David Brundi…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
David Brundige answered:
What happens if a building you rent an apartment in goes bankrupt?
Good question, Emina - a couple important notes from an agent with experience in this matter:

1) Your apartment is under RENT STABILIZATION if the building you live in was built befo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 15, 2015 Foreclosure in 90039
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90039 > Foreclosure in 90039
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer