Quality of Life in 90026 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sky Minor, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Sky Minor answered:
What do I do if a tenant does not get out after a 60 day eviction notice for owner occupied?
Saurabh is right, I think it's time to sell this place. If you absolutely must keep it, make the tenant a cash offer ($500 is a good starting point) to leave, and pay them after all the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 14, 2009 Quality of Life in 90026
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90026 > Quality of Life in 90026
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer