90018 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alex Greer, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Alex Greer answered:
interested in buying a condo or house i do know that I need two yrs of income history.so i make 61,000 a yr. Currently building credit it's at
Are you a wage earner? You only need two years if you are commission or self employed.

I do not check replies, so if you have a comment or question email me here:
AGreer@TheMortgage ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 11, 2016 Home Buying in 90018
trulia,  in Glendale, CA
trulia answered:
I received notice from the bank that the duplex that I am renting is in default. Should I continue to give?
Check with the bank that sent you the notice on your renter payment. Because whom you pay might have changed.

But also see if the owner is doing a short pay or short sale. Most of th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013 Home Buying in 90018
Ely Sleiman,  in Los Angeles, CA
Ely Sleiman answered:
How can I find out who owns a property?
Call this number and they will give the correct answe 9496377929
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 8, 2013 Home Buying in 90018
Sona Gallatin, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clarita, CA
Sona Gallatin answered:
There is a house for sale in los angeles that says "Possession: Tenants Rights" under the Listing Information. If this is a regular sale,
Need more detail to help you out. Or any one of my colleagues can help you out here, it's just such a situation that would need more info to answer correctly.
Best of luck to you!
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013 Home Buying in 90018
J Mario Preza, Real Estate Pro in Burlingame, CA
J Mario Preza answered:
The issue of negative influence in any neighborhood or community is a tough one. Here in the S.F. Bay Area there are a few areas who's criminal intent spill over into otherwise &q ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 28, 2011 In My Neighborhood in 90018
Bill Bird, Real Estate Pro in La Mirada, CA
Bill Bird answered:
I have a horrible roommate who is not on the lease. Is there any way we can get him out??! Help!
Consult a real estate attorney, but if he's paying you rent, he's a tenant and has to be evicted- being on the rental agreement only makes him liable to the landlord- he's your sub-less ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 13, 2007 General Area in 90018
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer