Property Q&A in 90006 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Lance King, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Lance King answered:
how to you fix a waterleak basement? can you seal it from inside with hydraulic cement?

Even with my extensive background in construction it would be irresponsible to tender a guess without seeing the property. The first thing you need to do is figure out where ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 26, 2011 Property Q&A in 90006
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90006 > Property Q&A in 90006
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer