I have been in a transaction with this situation. We tried re-negotiating the offer. Seller decided to meet buyer half way and the buyer put down additional money. He too though the house was the one.
There is no legal recourse, you made an offer which the seller accepted , however the appraiser is valuing the home for less.... more
The questions below may help determine why your home presently isn't appearing in the search results.
1) Are you marketing your home as a For Sale By Owner?
2) How long ago was your home listed?
3) What type of listing is it (e.g. exclusive, pocket listing, etc.)?
4) Is the agent a member of the Board of Realtors and able to list in the local MLS?
5) In the listing agreement, did you opt to have your home marketed on the Internet?
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181... more