Home Selling in 85712 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kat Tyree, Real Estate Pro in Tucson, AZ
Kat Tyree answered:
Do I pay capitol gains tax even if it is my 1st home I am selling?
Currently if you live in your home for 2 years out of the last 5 years, you should not have a capital gain on sale. Please check with an accountant to be sure, in your specific situatio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 15, 2015 Home Selling in 85712
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Pima County > Tucson > 85712 > Home Selling in 85712
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer