How To... in 85382 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rosio Robison, Real Estate Pro in Avondale, AZ
Rosio Robison answered:
How can I find my landlord and his gril friend? They are moved out somewhere in Connecticut and they might not living together. They were boken up.
Hi there,

You mentioned you paid money for the "search", is the landlord an agent? If so, you should be able to search them on your states real estate website by name and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 15, 2011 How To... in 85382
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Maricopa County > Peoria > 85382 > How To... in 85382
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer