Home Buying in 85365 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeff - Ginny…, Real Estate Pro in 32962
Jeff - Ginny Mitchell answered:
I was told by my real state agent that once you submit an offer on a short sale, you have to wait until bank
If you make an offer on a short sale and then find a better home that you want, all you have to do is send a written Cancellation of Offer form to officially cancel your offer. Then yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 24, 2008 Home Buying in 85365
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Rob Turner, Agent in Yuma, AZ
Rob Turner
Yuma, AZ
Valerie Lloyd, Agent in Yuma, AZ
Valerie Lloyd
Yuma, AZ
Carolyn Wichmann, Agent in Yuma, AZ
Carolyn Wichmann
Yuma, AZ
Home > Arizona > Yuma County > Yuma > 85365 > Home Buying in 85365
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer