Foreclosure in 85365 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Karen Peyton, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, AZ
Karen Peyton answered:
In Arizona. My father Owner Financed a home. New "owners" pay twice a year. Can we evict and move back in?
"Auction the house" is not quite right as spoken by the the title company, but there has to be a Trustees Sale which is similar to an an auction. In Arizona a Trustees sale is "our way ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Feb 20, 2016 Foreclosure in 85365
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Yuma County > Yuma > 85365 > Foreclosure in 85365
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer