VA loans are as close to a free mortgage as you can get because VA eligible borrowers are not required to have a down payment. However, there are closing costs, lender fees, title/escrow fees, prepaids, etc that are required to be paid as a condition of getting a loan. Up to 4% of the purchase price can be paid by the seller towards these fees, if negotiated in your purchase contract. So, while you VA eligible borrowers can purchase a home with $0 down, borrowers still need cash for closing costs and the like.
PAUL WELDEN PLLC
Exclusive Buyer's Agent... more
I work have worked with many buyers in the area! I think if you purchase a home for a great price there are clients that would like to rent out there!
I think you may attract vacation rentals on sites such as VRBO.com. A full time rental is an option however there are renters attracted to that area! If your south of Carefree HWY it is easier to get to freeways if they have to transit to Phoenix or Scottsdale.
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions! I have a complete list of homes available upon your request!
Actually, Kenny, you didn't give a name or address - but maybe that's just as well.
Why not ask your question directly to the person?
If this is in regard to a home listed on trulia, it can't be listed by the property owner, as" for sale by owners" aren't allowed here. All homes on trulia are (supposed to be) listed by agents.... more
1. Schedule A/C service before the temps spike to ensure your A/C is working properly.
2. Figure out a game plan on where you're going to spend your time if your A/C goes out.
3. Assemble a first aid kit and prepare for power outages by stocking up on candles, matches,flashlights, and batteries.
4. Stay tuned to weather forecasts.
5. Learn how to recognize and treat heat-related injuries such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
6. Ensure your cell phone is fully charged.
7. Make sure your pets have adequate shade... more