Financing in 85308 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jean-Leon Ma…, Real Estate Pro in Tempe, AZ
Jean-Leon Magnotto answered:
I had foreclosure in 09 and BK in 09.. case closed in 09 sept.... But discharge in Feb 2012... it's there any way i can get a house around $150K?
I would speak to a lender to get a good prequalification, and then go from there. Good luck !
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 10, 2014 Financing in 85308
Jennie Miller…, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ
Jennie Miller, Pllc answered:
dose anyone list the hud or assisted living apartments or homes and how do you find out if you qulifie for renters asst.???
What are the criteria that you have for your new home?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 4, 2014 Financing in 85308
Bianca Benne…, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, AZ
Bianca Bennett answered:
Which companyspecializes in challenging mortgages?
I work with a few great loan officers, please let me know if you would like their contact information.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 12, 2013 Financing in 85308
Jeff Star, Real Estate Pro in glendale, AZ
Jeff Star answered:
If I am refinancing my home, which is currently titled solely in my name, do I have to include my new husbands name on any paperwork?
This is so simple all your husband needs to do is sign a "disclaimer deed". The only thing I think of why they they're telling you this is because you can't ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 24, 2010 Financing in 85308
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Maricopa County > Glendale > 85308 > Financing in 85308
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer