Home Selling in 85029 : Advice

change location

cancel or


James Wehner, Real Estate Pro in South Scottsdale, Sc...
James Wehner answered:
In AZ, does a home seller have to disclose if someone died in that house?
No, the Seller does not have to disclose if someone died in their house.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 22, 2014 Home Selling in 85029
Rebecca Kall…, Real Estate Pro in San Tan Valley, AZ
Rebecca Kallhoff answered:
Can you buy a home with no money down and short sell your existing home that is so underwater?
I would love to help you out and give you some advice, I do need a little more information on your property, and some other things...

Feel free to contact me at 480-275-9566

I loo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 12, 2013 Home Selling in 85029
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Lisa Wunder, Agent in 85048
Lisa Wunder
Cheryl Daly, Broker in Phoenix
Cheryl Daly
Mike Darmo, Agent in Phoenix, AZ
Mike Darmo
Phoenix, AZ
William J Alt, Realtor, Agent in Las Vegas
William J Alt, Realtor
Las Vegas
Home > Arizona > Maricopa County > Phoenix > 85029 > Home Selling in 85029
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer