84060 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Brad Thompson, Real Estate Pro in Park City, UT
Brad Thompson answered:
Moving to park City, Utah, Looking for someone to help locate apartments or condos/townhouses for rent within the area - Help!!!!
Hi Keith!

Did you find a place? Coalition Property Mtg specializes in renting in Park City 435.649.4994. Let me know when you're ready to buy! -Brad 435.602.0236
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013 Rentals in 84060
Lisa Cannata, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Lisa Cannata answered:
We may buy a short sale home to be our primary residence. Do we have the right to break the lease with current tenants? (We'd give 90 days
You do not have the right to break the lease. As suggested prior I would ask to see a copy as five years seems like and awfully long lease. That being said, if these tenants are already ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 30, 2010 Home Buying in 84060
Marcie Davis, Real Estate Pro in Park City, UT
Marcie Davis answered:
How do I list a home for sale on Trulia?

In order to list a property on Trulia it must be listed by a licensed realtor through an MLS service. Any Park City realtor who listed your property could have it listed on T ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 19, 2010 Using Trulia in 84060
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Kathy Vallee, Agent in Park City, UT
Kathy Vallee
Park City, UT
Laura Willis, Agent in Park City
Laura Willis
Park City
Home > Utah > Summit County > Park City > 84060
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer