84054 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sarahmustoe, Home Buyer in North Salt Lake, UT
Sarahmustoe asked:
Why does my home/address not show up? I live at 1152 Ethnie Court North Salt Lake UT 84054. When I type in my address or any of the addresses on my street, it says it couldn't be found. How can I get my street on the map?…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 28, 2016 In My Neighborhood in 84054
Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
How do you advertise a for sale by owner on trulia?
sorry, but you can't - only agent listed homes may be posted here

try Zillow.com - they accept fsbo's
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 3, 2014 Home Buying in 84054
Donovan Allp…, Real Estate Pro in Orem, UT
Donovan Allphin Jr answered:
Is rolling your down payment into a second mortgage good or bad??
The best person to talk this through with would be your loan officer. The fact is that second mortgages do typically carry a higher interest rate and by puting even a little more down w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013 Home Buying in 84054
Eric Lee, Real Estate Pro in Ogden, UT
Eric Lee answered:
Are there any options or help, if we ran into a financial problem and cannot come up with our down payment?
If you're under contract already, I agree with the previous comments...talk to your agent and lender since they have the specifics of your situation.
If you don't have an agent/lender ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013 Home Buying in 84054
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
is a wife liable for a husband's debts if house goes into foreclosure and mortgage is in husband's name?
In order to best protect yourself do consider consulting with an attorney, he/she can best advise as it relates to your specific situation.
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 21, 2011 Foreclosure in 84054
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Utah > Davis County > North Salt Lake > 84054
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer