83856 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


farnorth3, Home Buyer in Thayne, WY
farnorth3 asked:
When selecting a house plan from a well known established builder to build on my lot, do I need to hire a Real Estate Agent to close the deal? I own the land and like the builder's house plan, is there any possible price negotiations on the base price or optional items?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 4, 2016 Home Buying in 83856
Nancy Hagarty, Real Estate Pro in Hayden, ID
Nancy Hagarty answered:
can i advertise my subdivion with you?
You could let agents in the area know about your sub-division and offer them a commission. Most agent will not advertize your property unless you are willing to list with them. They c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 28, 2008 Using Trulia in 83856
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer